Sunday, April 1, 2012

It worked???

My two oldest children listened to 6 hours of conference. They got a conference bingo card from primary on Sunday. I almost threw them away because I thought they were done with them. I was shocked on Saturday morning when cagey was getting frustrated by not being able to find his bingo paper. I was even more amazed when they sat through 2 hours of the Saturday morning session not even willing to go to the bathroom for fear they might miss a word in their bingo game. They did have the tv up to 70000 decibels and after the very last session there were a few tears because they were only a couple of squares away from blackout. But, six hours of conference for a kid that couldn't keep his lips still only a few years ago is major improvement!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is AMAZING! I thought about doing bingo cards, but then decided on another game...Saturday was super hard..today was a little better, but a far cry from good. I'll do bingo next time!

alexandriasmomma said...

I LOVE my grandchildren!!! All seven of them are AMAZING!!! They make life worth living for me.

Kathy, hang in there. As my mother used to say, "This too, shall pass".

alexandriasmomma said...

I just figured out that's PAPER on Mookie's chin. Babies love to eat paper. Maybe she needs fiber! hehehehehehehehehehehehe

I miss my grandchildren.

alexandriasmomma said...

Gee, I don't understand why you're so surprised!!! Aren't those activity sheets from the Friend? Who approves stuff for the Friend? HMMMM?????

Nessa and Jeebs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.