Thursday, May 17, 2012

I have a robot

His name is mint, but I think he needs a new name like...Jeeves, but then he'd get confused with Jeebs so we will be working on it. Anyway, this was my birthday present from my parental units. I really like it now that Im figuring out the pattern it moves in. Ezra is terrified of the thing. He wakes up asking, "where's the robot cleaner?" Now if I could only get a robot to do baseboards and clean toilets. **Update: the kids have now named the robot Percy 2. (cagey says he's like a dog that cleans up instead of making messes)

3 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

Gee, I'm so sorry that Ezra is scared of Percy 2. Daddy and I laughed and laughed over that name!! I like Cagey's description!! Does it make noise? Is that why Ezra is afraid of it?

Allison said...

Neat, I want one!

Unknown said...

Me too!