Sunday, September 15, 2013

Black vs White

No, this is not one of those deep heated racial discussions, this is just me being annoying about my weight again. I have 2 scales- insanity, I know. But, the black one is 4-5 pounds lighter than the white digital one I have. So I keep the digital one because it can't be fudged, but I think the black one is more accurate. So, I weigh with both of them on Saturdays, don't judge me. Yesterday I got up just knowing I had gained weight. My weight fluctuates between 119 and 121 on the black scale and 123 and 125 on the white scale. Last week it was 125 on the white scale and I have just felt a little chubby all week. So I was nervous to get on that stupid scale. I had also eaten white pasta with homemade spinach pesto sauce for lunch one day and I do not do pasta!! especially white pasta. But, I did it, counted the calories and went on with my day.

Anyway, I digress. I got on the dang white scale first and it said 122!! That is the lowest it's been ever on that scale. So I just knew I was going to be 118 on the black scale. No. 120. Darn. No, I am not complaining, it just bugs me when they start toying with my emotions like that. Oh well. I went and bought some new pants because I have exactly one pair of full length pants that fit and fall is coming! I had a coupon for Express and I wore Express jeans in college and loved them. I ended up buying these black skinny jeans in a size 2. Yes, I'm documenting it. I have a plethora of clothes that I can no longer wear and I have decided I'm never going back to those sizes so I am getting rid of them. If we have another baby I know I can keep myself out of the Jabba the Hut range. Now that I'm just trying to maintain I am eating more varieties of foods. I just stay around 1700 calories a day and my weight stays around the same. I can do this! And...here's the Joanna face for Red...

I have serious wrinkles. Being in my thirties is not fun.

1 comment:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Thanks Joanna! You look HOT! ;)