Thursday, January 30, 2014

Makeup I'm loving...


I love makeup and I love watching makeup tutorials online. I am getting obsessed with using and trying new products. I also hate when people call things "products". Anyway, these are my current 4 favorites. I have been using pixi tinted moisturizer for my foundation for a while. I still really like it and it has a concealer in the lid. Also, it's at Target so it's easy to come by because Target is my weekly therapy. I actually skipped therapy this week and I feel it. Also at Target is the Sonia Kashuk lip crayon. I wear the nude and it's the perfect consistency to me. I hate lipstick and this just gives my lips a hint of color and doesn't gloop them up. My mac pigment pot is also a favorite and I've had it since before Ezra was born. I don't know the color, but it's a sparkly brown. It may be a pro product I don't know. Wish I was a pro, but alas, I am not. I always wear my smashbox cream shadow as a primer for my other eye makeup. I wear the color quartz, I think. It's kind of shimmery so I would like to get a matte color or get some more urban decay eye primer, but I have a hard time dropping $20 for either. 

You can't tell much about my makeup, but you can tell I put my makeup on in my closet. That's how I roll these days.

No comments: