Friday, April 18, 2014

Motivation Monday...on a Friday


I found this little gem on the tablet yesterday. This was 2 summers ago at Cecret Lake. I loved that hike.
This was taken in December the day we moved into our house. I had on leggings. Leggings! I just had to share- almost 60 pounds gone and it is grand. I am so tired today and I just want to take it easy, I wanted to quit my workout this morning and I want to shove cookie dough in my face. I just needed a little motivation before the weekend because the weekends are food-tastic! and it's Easter- dadgum cadbury mini eggs!! Don't worry, I'll have a little rendezvous with them on Sunday. Til' then, stay hungry my friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You inspire me, i need o loose weight... 8 + pregnancies and only two kids to show or it. I need to get out of the rut, what are some pointers. You have always looked great. Your such a beautiful girl.

Nessa and Jeebs said...

my biggest tip is to count every calorie you put in your mouth! you never know how much you're eating until you count it- all of it. It stinks, but it works!