Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Things I've learned since Jeebs left me...

1. I am not a fully functioning adult. Having to get my kids to appointments while juggling all my other kids causes me so much stress and anxiety...much like everything else in my life.

2. Instagram is so much easier and this blog may die because my kids and their messes, socks and endless questions are all consuming. Which is fine, just drowning a little bit every day.

3. I am a full on hOT mess. I can't go to the store by myself without some little adventurous heart attack moment. I've lost my keys, locked my 2 youngest in the car- thankfully Mookie DOES know how to unlock the door from the inside- and and and ... at least everybody makes it back alive.

4. The dog does NOT listen to me. I have lost him about 3 times now. He only comes when called by Jeebs (in his scary lunatic yelling voice). The first couple of weeks Jeebs was gone were the hardest...our doors were blowing open right and left and he would slip out unbeknownst to me. I would have to load everybody in the car and drive around the stinkin' neighborhood until the little turd popped his head out somewhere.

Jeebs come back!!!! I don't care that we now have job security, benefits, bonuses and a little more money- my 13 yr old brain needs the adult back. I've got to pull it together!!


No comments: