Friday, January 1, 2016

2016...ok here we go...but first

I2015 in review---
Our family grew a little bit :)
Fishing was few and far between but awesome
Sold our beloved house on the river thinking we were supposed to go to Texas...
But to no avail...we ended up here in Saratoga Springs with a new house...
5 cute kids
big new sink to bathe babies in
Exhaustion
ghetto halloween costumes
Thankful for everything...the thanksgiving aftermath
and Cagey as Joseph with Eden as Mary...and Taylor being Taylor
ready to do it all again in 2016!

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

Oh, HOW I loved the Lehi house! Bike trails! Fishing with Taters, et al!!! It was the PERFECT house!!! Sorry, but I loved it. I love the pic of tates fishing with Glen. I love it when she smiles. She is so beautiful, inside and out. Cagey is a super big brother. Talk about the SWEETNESS! Ezra is my boy. He LOVES his Loo! He is so creative and smart! He can build ANYTHING, and I do mean ANYTHING, out of legos! Mooks is the sunshine girl, for SURE! Shopping partner, youtube partner, you name it!!! Always happy! Always the little mama! Loo Loo went from the teensiest little newborn I ever saw (except for less than five pounds Taylor) to a CHUNK of SUGAR!! She is Ezra's mini-me! I can't say enough how much I love Taters, Cagey, Ezra, Mookie, and Loo Loo!!! ALL 10 of my grandchildren are the best, brightest, smartest, sweetest grandkids IN THE WORLD!!!