Sunday, January 14, 2018

I love this blog!

I have been a major slacker in writing our adventures on here. Tonight, me and the kids scrolled through old posts from when they were babies in North Carolina and I'm so glad I have them recorded! I love the stories about the funny things they did and said. Seeing pics of old friends and East coast adventures makes me long for NC again. I couldn't wait to get out of there, but now I would love to go back to visit. What a life. You live day to day without anything seemingly exciting happening, but when I was religiously keeping this thing alive I would look at everything as a new blog entry. I can't believe how exciting things were! Maybe I'll get back to it some day, but right now it's so hard to post pics on here (or at least I haven't figured out an easy way) since my app on my phone went the way of the buffalo. Instagram is my main source of journaling now, but the kids seem to like reading the stories. I'll have to do better.

Weight loss update :( I got up to 130.2 over Christmas. yikes. I was 129.6 this morning and did NOT take a cheat day or meal today. I know I can do this and get back to where I'm more comfortable and happy. Just taking it one day at a time, count calories, burn calories, repeat.



1 comment:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Been a while! Miss you girl!