Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm watching how it's made

And I couldnt think of a title for this post so that will have to do. My kids love to watch how it's made- but this is about our fourth. We had a good time walking up to our ward breakfast and bike parade. Even though I later threw away almost a whole crockpot full of food. The kids had fun decorating their scooters for the parade and Ezra told me after I was done decorating his, "it's beautiful."

Later we had BBQ with my family and it was awesome sauce even though again I threw away a whole big bowl of potato salad because I was the only one that liked mayonnaise potato salad and alas this big bum does not need mayonnaise potato salad. That was a run on sentence kids. And yes- I know Obama- more food was thrown away than a third world country sees in a year. We ended our celebration with some rain of fire after a fountain fell over and showered us with flaming balls. Good times.

No comments: