Monday, August 13, 2012

Oh snap oh snap come to a Nicolaysen picnic...

And-
1. Wally the wasp will torture you endlessly while my children scream and Jeebs threatens his life with a folded piece of the church news. I laughed hysterically because all I could imagine was how crazy we looked to all our fellow picnickers who couldn't see Wally. That's ok though we had front row seats for their make out session on their picnic blanket.

2. You'll see Taylor- my oldest- 9 years old- falling into the river. I was so worried about Ezra being careless and falling in, but my children are always full of surprises. It scared her more than anything- again i was laughing because of the slow motion version of her rolling into the river.

3. And no picnic would be complete without Ezra puking. Yup. He got chocolate stuck in his mouth and I didn't get it out fast enough- he gagged and gagged. I thought we were out of the woods so I brought him back to the table where he then unleashed the beast. Pink tinted vomit spewed from my little geyser as he tried to clear the chocolate from his throat. But really, what's a meal without vomit? I wouldn't even know.

No comments: