Monday, September 10, 2012

Ezra's Mouth

You never know what's going to come out of Ezra's mouth. My favorite of the weekend was when I opened his car door to get him out at IKEA he asks me, "Mommy, are you beautiful in the sunlight? Are you beautiful at church?" I just happened to wear a skirt that day and I wear one every Sunday to church so I think he thinks that makes girls beautiful, hilarious. On Sunday before leaving for church I asked Mooks if she was ready to eat (nurse). Cagey jumps in and tells me, "She just got done eating!" I corrected myself and said she had to eat from me. Ezra asked innocently, "Do you have chocolate milk in you?" I wish.

Then this morning as a sleepy Ezra crawled up into my lap he coughed and gagged and something dripped out of his mouth onto my lap. I picked it up to see if it was the cereal he had just eaten and I saw the biggest grossest tonsil stone I've ever seen in my life! OH it was gross! If you don't know what a tonsil stone is- google it now...or don't. blagh.

No comments: