Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fishing ( rednecking part 2)

Some of us go fishing for the snacks and some of us go fishing for the, well the fishing. I always went for the m&m's, buy I think Tates may really enjoy fishing- at least in a stocked pond. I don't care what my brother says- if you're wetting a hook in a pond to catch fish then it IS fishing! The first fish I caught I had to real in by hand because my line got tangled and I was so excited I freaked Ezra out so it's a good thing I got that pic of him fishing. He'll probably never fish again. Sorry- I get really excited when I catch something. You would too if your older brother kept smirking at you every time he reeled in his catch... Adding every time, "Not like it's hard, Nessa." ohhhhhhh- I caught 7 and glen caught a billion. Taters caught the biggest and all the kids old enough to fish caught some too- it was awesome and I didn't even have any m&m's.

No comments: