Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm as corny as Kansas in August

Mostly because Kelton kept throwing corn at me. The corn maze was not so much a maze as a path through corn. The kids enjoyed the giant slide the most. They had a petting zoo, it smelled of poo and goat's milk - I may never be able to drink capra mineral whey again. Howdy neighbor!! Happy harvest!! What movie??? Really, what movie? I can't remember the name. Judy Garland, Gene Kelly...
All of our little chitlins in front of all the pumpkins.
Those are some big gourds! They dropped them on that little RV. It. Was. Awesome. (and redneck)
Cagey holding a baby piggy!
Yeah, baaaaaaaa.
The MOoks- with the black eye.

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

Summer Stock is the name of the movie. It was nice of you to refrain from mentioning that it's my fault Mookie has a black eye. I just feel terrible about it. Man, that gal has a tough life some days. I miss "the magnificent seven" so terribly, gee!!! I was NOT ready to come home.