Wednesday, October 31, 2012

This is Halloween!

We have done nothing but go go go all. month. long. I'm sort of glad October is over, but I'm sad that now my oldest daughter is in her double digits and my Jeebs is 34! One more year and he's closer to 40. I'll get to say, "my husband is about 40." Everybody will believe it because of all his gray hair. Taylor was Velma, Cagey was a ninja, Ezra was Lightning McQueen and Mooks was a witch. Jeebs was a mad scientist again and I decided to be Mookie's black cat because every witch needs a cat. This year I had no vision for anything and I can't believe it came together how it did. I put off making costumes until 2 days ago when we  went to Target to just buy costumes. We got there and after seeing a $30 car costume decided making most of them would still be better. So we got clothes for everybody and a witch hat and broom for Mooks. Cagey lucked out and found a ninja vest to wear. But, my sweet Ezra had nothing. I was trying to get his costume made before the Trunk or Treat yesterday, but after a minor catastrophe with Mookie I just didn't make it. He had to be an angry bird again, but I promised him a Lightning McQueen costume for Halloween night. I worked most of the morning on it and I was so excited with how it turned out! I also embellished Mookie's hat and broom and made a cat ears headband and neck scarf for myself. I also managed to fit in a workout and make mummy-dogs for dinner. You can bow down to me now.

No comments: