Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Splash kingdom

The kids had a blast, but my pictures are lame sauce. We chose this place because it was close and supposedly 2 piece swimsuits are not aloud. I have never seen so much skin and crack in all my life. I have to say bikinis are just not enough fabric between you and the rest of the world. Cover yo' bum up! We had a good time though and got lots of Vitamin D!!

Pizza and cookies- Cagey was in heaven.

Taylor went down the slide too fast- I couldn't catch it- so I got her swimming back out of the way. lame.
Mookie would have been happy to walk around on the concrete and up and down the stairs all day long.
 Ezra was having a blast, but as usual, sad about not getting to go on the big rides with the big kids.

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

Allowed, not aloud. Of course, some of those suits were shouting SOMETHING aloud!!!!