Saturday, July 27, 2013

New under shirts...yes I'm bragging

120 pounds is awesome. Never in my wildest dreams did I think my body would ever do this. I have worked and counted and worked some more and counted some more. But, it is worth it! I bought new under shirts yesterday because all of my olds ones are hanging on me and adding bulk. These are size small. Small!! Yes, I am bragging, but you were warned.


I'm also developing a big beefy Trogdor arm, which looks kind of freakish in this pic, but whatever, did I mention I weigh 120 lbs??

2 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

Never take a pic of your arm again, gee. In the words of Godwin, "That thang is freakin' me out."

alexandriasmomma said...

Also, to all who read this blog, Nessa deserves to brag a little. I've never known anyone, except her daddy, who has more willpower. If we could bottle their willpower, we could ALL retire, and I am SERIOUS. When Nessa and her daddy decide to do something, they DO IT. They don't mess around. It beats anything I ever saw.