Saturday, August 17, 2013

My favorite place has changed

When I was younger I thought the best place on earth had to be the beach. After living near the beach for 5 years I can now say that has changed. I still love the beach, but I love the mountains more. I always feel totally at ease as we hike and take in the scenery. When we head back down towards the valley I feel my mood change. It's weird, but my mom is totally vindicated. We hiked to Ruth Lake up the Uintahs and it was so nice to finally get another hike in now that summer is almost over. Sad face
Ezra found a new "beautiful flower". Then the kids found a cool spot with tons of boulders and smaller rocks all around. People had left little rock formations and so the kids had to add their own. They were so proud of themselves.





Jeebs really loves me. 

No comments: