Sunday, October 6, 2013

Best Weekend EVAH!

I used to think the only good that came out of General Conference weekend was the food. I am now much older (and much less blubbered) and General Conference is the best weekends of the year. I listen to the talks and always get so much out of them. I also feel like the worst person in the world, but that's okay, it just makes me want to try harder and be better. Hopefully I'll actually get there some day. Taylor got to go to Conference downtown for the first time. She was so excited to see the Prophet. I don't blame her, it's always an exciting experience. She and Uncle Tom made it for the Sunday afternoon session. Taylor said it didn't seem as long when you're in the conference center watching it live. I guess time flies when you're feeling the spirit?  
View from their seats.

Tom and Taylor before the action.

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

Who does Tom look like? I have to say, the conference center is ALMOST as uncomfortable as the Marriott Center. Oh, did I say that out loud? hehehehehe

That's what happens when one gets old and infirm. And, gee, INFIRM does NOT mean flabby! MUHAHAHAHAHA! Can you tell I feel happy? We just had the cutest little trick-or-treater! She was dressed as a candy corn. She just made my day! If I had any grandchildren living close by, I would have a yearly Halloween party for them. This house would be the spookiest spook house EVER. I still have the little invitation that mom sent out to all her Texas grandchildren inviting them to a Halloween party at her house. NO PARENTS allowed!