Thursday, November 7, 2013

WHoa what a slacker I've been!

I have been such a slacker about blogging lately. I was going to make a cool homemade wood project and post cool pics of it on here, but I couldn't find the wood glue and I decided Jeebs better build it so I don't mess it up and make more work for him. That was a long sentence. Anyway, we have had sick children since Halloween, which is cool because very little candy has been eaten, but also very uncool because the whining and screaming has reached horrific proportions. These are the times that try men's souls or something like that.

I have also been totally consumed with trying to find a house for us to live in. I check Utah Real Estate website about 4 (to 10) times a day. Is that too obsessive? Oh well, I'm waiting for the perfect house to pop up and all will be well in the lands. We had an offer on one house which we decided wasn't the right one so we backed out. There was another house that I loved and we were close to making an offer until Jeebs saw the agent was one of his old mission AP's who liked smoke herbs and makeout with ensign magazines. Yeah. Not. Going. Well. I have dreams at night that we're looking at houses and I hate every single one. Positive vibes, positive vibes, positive vibes...

(Update: Jeebs made me this in about 3 seconds this afternoon and I love it. It doesn't look like much, but it's going to look so good with a wreath or some other exciting decoration on it. Should I paint it or no?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I kinda like the unpainted look...cute idea!