Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas joy

I set a trap for our kids. They know not to come wake us up before 7 and they were very obedient. Cagey came in at 7:02.

Mookie was so excited about her new slide and has practically worn a hole in the thing going down it.
Ezra finally got Gordon. One of his pistons got a rubber band wrapped around it and bent it. He was so sad, brought it to jeebs bawling and as soon as Jeebs had a solution he dried it right up. This kid.
Wow- if we didn't have enough boxes and mess before...
Mookie loved her princess dress up clothes and hello kitty backpack. She also loved her new undies even though she has yet to potty train. I forgot she had on just underwear and jumped into the shower only to hear Jeebs yelling a few minutes later. He came in the bathroom to ask me if I knew where the wipes were and I knew what had happened. Luckily, it all stayed in her undies, but we have broken in the kid's bathtub pretty well.
Taylor built a snowman a few days before Christmas, I didn't get a picture until the face had melted a little bit. I think she did a really good job for her first snowman all by herself.
The bugs loves to crawl up beside me and ask to facetime grandma if he has ANYTHING at all he wants to tell her. I don't know what I'm doing with my hand- weirdo.

No comments: