Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snow day and Christmas clothes

It finally snowed! It finally feels like Christmas and I can't wait to decorate our new house with Christmas junk! Heck, I just want to be in our new house!! Merry Christmas to me! Tuesday will hopefully be the big day! That's a lot of exclamation points!!!!! You're welcome, Glen! I don't think you read this anymore though.
Taylor and I spent 2 and a half hours at the mall trying to find her the perfect thing to wear. She was miserable and I was okay until I wasn't. It was a sad sad day in the Nicolaysen house when Taylor outgrew gymboree sizes. Ezra doesn't know how to look like a human boy. Mookie's hair was so cute, but you can't tell. And Cagey loves to do his ET impression or whatever that is. I love dressing my kids alike for Christmas. Black, white, gray and cream are the colors this year. I just need to get Jeebs an awesome tie and a new suit, but he is very disagreeable when it comes to going and getting a new suit. He is always ruining my plans.
Ezra, again, can't look like a human boy, but he is hilarious. He was using the flashlight tonight to tell stories to his siblings. They were a terrible audience and the more they complained the more he giggled.

3 comments:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

We HAVE to get Ezra and Seth together!

alexandriasmomma said...

Gosh, that's a cute pic of all the kids but especially Taters! She's SMILING!!! I need to make her a hat to match her sweater. Are those hearts or dots???? Black or navy????

alexandriasmomma said...

I have some DARLING pictures of Ezra. This is not one of them. Can he look like a human boy? (At least he's always having fun, or seems to be!)