Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Life as we know it

We are just trying to get where we can play outside more often. I need a shopping, painting, sewing or playing project stat.
The boy and girl version of Jeebs on our way home from school today...
Sisters
Cagey sporting his new golf visor and not picture, his high water pants (that he wore to school eek)

The snow is finally melting, but we're supposed to get more tomorrow. I would really love a snow day, but these people are crazy and just crave a good car wreck in the ice! OH how weird it is to live in Lehi again.

2 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

LOVE the pics, gee. LOVE the Jeebus boy/girl look-a-likes. SO funny! Most of all I love Taters, Cagey, Mr. Ezrahi, and Mooks.

alexandriasmomma said...

GOSH, I wish y'all lived here so you could be my personal shopper while I stayed home with the kids and had fun!!! I HATE shopping. I have PLENTY of furniture that needs painting, gee. hehehehehehe