Thursday, February 20, 2014

While Jeebs was away

I took a lot of pics of the Meny Mooks in this hat that's a little big for her head. She loves hats and doesn't care whose they are.


Naps were taken...only in the car.
A couple of pheasants played in the backyard, I thought they were doing some kind of mating dance, but apparently they are both male so unless nature has turned they were not.
We had an afternoon of quiet painting. The one on the left is the front view of a steam engine that Ezra painted. The one on the right is Mookie's "I'm gonna get as much paint on this little canvas as I can" picture. They were both calm, cool and quiet. It was heavenly and they didn't even make a very big mess. I wonder if this is why our grandma Wagley used to take us places to paint things. Maybe we only did it once, but I remember I thought it was the coolest thing ever.