Friday, September 25, 2009

Farewell my fabulous find


I found these shoes online in gray and I thought they were the most fabulous shoes ever. Well they were only 50$ and I thought- they are mine!! Of course they didn't have my size or a half size bigger in gray- they had a 7.5 in purple so I went for it even though I REALLY wanted them in gray. I figured they would be a bit big but I would be able to make them work. I had to know for sure. They came today and I was so excited. I put them on and to my great disappointment there was about a half inch of excess shoe behind my heels when I wear them with tights- they are extremely high and so my toes slide right to the end. I just can't keep them- too big, too uncomfortable, and too hard to walk in. So- to these fabulous shoes I bid you adieu- I love you:)

No comments: