Saturday, September 5, 2009

just because I like to be at the top of everybody's blog roll

Today was so nice- we went to Maysville where Jeebs has gone a few times to camp out with the young men. It's this quiet pretty place right next to a river. Not the Neuse or the Trent- another dang river out here. Anyway, we went out there and took the kids some matching white shirts to take their pictures. We got some cute pics - but it is a good thing Jeebs is a photoshop expert because he'll have to do some maneuvering to get one that is good of all of them. We were getting attacked by mosquitoes and the kids got very uncooperative pretty fast. They just wanted to throw rocks in the river. I think they could do that all day long. I thought it was fun and relaxing and I was excited to get to post some of the cute pics, BUT wouldn't you know it- my computer has gone the way of the buffalo. I'm using Tater's tiny school computer and it doesn't have email or any picture software that I need. Really that's my luck. Oh well- I'll get them up eventually and in the mean time it was a really nice day. Now we're watching the BYU game- go Cougs!

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

In the meantime you can send some pics of the kids throwing rocks into the river cause I don't remember seeing any of those, stanky nast.