Sunday, November 13, 2011

What we do


1. Ezra is insane...certifiable, but sometimes he turns super sweet and says, "I wanna hug you!"
2. Mookie is figuring out the crawling thing. It makes her mad she can't get up and chase her crazy sibs. But, she has super cute boots and clothes so that makes everything better...in my mind anyway.
3. Cagey concentrates on video games mostly. He is somehow learning about the solar system and something called history.
4. Taylor is still loving eggnog...some things never change. Her shirt was bedazzled courtesy of me. I had to add a little snaz to that thing. I can't take boring outfits.

Jeebs is working and working and...working. Big shocker. I am cleaning, homeschooling and working out every day. Yeah, we're real exciting. We did start packing up closets yesterday. After one, I'm done. This move is going to kill us.

2 comments:

Team Simmons said...

Moving is the worst! If you need any help.just ask. Or if you need to ship the kiddos off so you can get something done,send them my way,my kids would love a playdate!

Page said...

Eggnog is awesome