Saturday, December 24, 2011

Saggy baggy pants

Right now I can either wear pants that are a little bit snug or ridiculously large. Being that it's the holidays, I've chosen to wear the latter. You know what wearing saggy, baggy pants gives you? It gives you a false sense of confidence. You think, maybe I've lost some weight- I mean these pants are just falling off of me. You feel good, small even. Then, you see sweater dresses at Dillard's and you think- hey maybe, just maybe I can pull off a sweater dress because heck look how loose my pants are! Then with your new found confidence you march into the dressing room with 5 sweater dresses to try on. Let me tell you- you think you can make a sweater dress work, you CAN NOT make a sweater dress work. I will wear my snug pants from now on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You make me laugh!
No sweater dress for me either. We're super cute with our baggy pants on anyway!