Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Disgusting...

After last night's election I am totally in awe of the ignorance in America. I wasn't hopeful that Romney would win until after the Libya fiasco. Then the debates went his way and I was cautiously optimistic. Another glimmer of hope was the fact that you could go down the list and check off the things Obama has failed at. Unemployment is up...regardless of how the media is spinning it. Gas prices are through the roof. More people are on food stamps and welfare than ever before. The deficit is up, not down Mr. President. Our allies are ignored and our enemies are being given weapons. I thought people would be tired of limping along. But, as we have seen people want to be taken care of cradle to grave. As Rush said, "they voted for Santa Clause and feel entitled to have a visit from him every day."

I couldn't go to sleep last night after the election was called. I was and am so anxious for what is to come. I don't want to be taken care of by the government.  I want the government out of my life. Complacency has gotten us here.

This was eleven years ago. How far we have come. I remember Jeebs saying he was a conservative liberal and I thought there was no way in HECK I could marry a liberal. Then I introduced him to Rush and he's a better man for it. You're welcome, honey. Now, I'm going to read my scriptures and pray for a miracle for our country.

No comments: