Sunday, November 18, 2012

Still Recovering

I guess I'm in a funk. I'm still getting over the depression and anxiety after election day. But, today is a new day and I have challenged Jeebs to a weight loss competition. I was trying to appeal to his unselfish nature and say the prize for the winner would be letting the winner get the other a Christmas present and the loser couldn't get the winner anything. He immediately wanted all the rest of the flour tortillas. Soooo, we still haven't come up with the terms, but we're gonna do the dang thing! I have been trying and trying and trying for a year and I weigh 4 pounds less than I did a week after MOoks was born. AGghh.

The good news?? It's Thanksgiving this week so it should be a great weight loss week...right? Right. Also today was Mookie's first day in nursery, which is actually pretty sad. She did okay and was the smallest, youngest kid by far.

No comments: