Friday, March 21, 2014

Dripping with girls (and boys)


The mooks and her lashes, I'm so jealous, but glad she got pretty lashes. Sometimes I can't resist putting mascara on her.
This is a rare picture of Ezra with actual clothes on. He was probably asking to play a video game.
And this is what my blood pressure does when my kids sit on me. I guess I should take them with me to my dr's appointments if I ever get lucky enough to have another baby. Maybe they could keep me calm enough to get a normal reading. Blagh I hate doctors and blood pressure and stupid, irrational fears that keep me stirred up inside. 

2 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

Cutie pies!!!!!!

DyessFam said...

All of your kiddos have amazing eyes! I know how you feel. Brea got Sam's style lips plus the long eyelashes. The older three all have his amazingly long and lush eyelashes, too. When the girls eventually wear mascara, they will look like they are wearing falsies. :)