Friday, March 7, 2014

This is what we're doing


Somehow we lost our mind and took the front off of Mookie's crib so she could transition to a big girl bed. She was up at 5:52 this morning. I think it's perfectly acceptable to sleep in a crib until you're 8, don't you?

I am also in the process of painting and rebuilding this chest of drawers. It is a piece of junk, jack! I have painted the top and just need to paint the sides, once I get the paint. Jeebs has taken out all the rails and insides. We are going to make it an entry table that holds baskets. I hope.
I finally bit the bullet and got a chandelier for over our bathtub in the master bath. I don't know if I love it as much as I paid for it, but I do like it. Why can't everything just be 30 bucks?
Right now, this afternoon at 2:40, we are doing this. Sitting around on the couch.
Using our electronics to entertain us. The weather is so nice outside, but a little cold. I am now an annoying person that hates to be cold. I can't take it. But, every time the sun comes out I ache for a yard and I can't wait to have a yard to sit out in and sun, naked.

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

Gross, gee. No one wants to see your nakedness out in the yard. Good thing she's kidding, folks!!!