Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Jeebs' weight loss documented

Jeebs hasn't documented his weight loss so I thought I would do it for him. Because that's the kind of awesome wife I am. And if you believe that then I have some property to sell you. Anyway, he has lost 37 ish pounds depending on the day and time of day. He eats only 1800 calories a day and hasn't really changed much else. He does not exercise. He still eats hotdogs, pizza, hamburgers, white bread, white rice, white pasta- you get the idea. He just eats less of it. It really is all about the dang calories folks!! If only I had figured this out years ago I could have saved myself many years of insanity.
Jeebs and I a couple of weeks ago before church. We had time to kill, cuz ya know, church doesn't start until 1 freakin' 30!

This was taken in August of last year at Cagey's baptism. He started in September counting calories. It works folks. (He says he's gonna shave when he gets his jawline back)

2 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

Wow! Good job, Jeebs! It's all about the calories, folks! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Unknown said...

Awesome job...folks! (: