Sunday, July 20, 2014

Angry white woman and the pottery

After a quick trip to Texas, 4 root canals, my ac in my house going out (again), another quick trip to Idaho, and no fries with my whopper junior I was one angry white woman yesterday. And for the second time in 2 weeks I have gone in after someone else has clogged the toilet in a public restroom. What are the odds? 2 clogged toilets in 2 weeks?? I should have known it couldn't be good when the girl coming out was pregnant reeking of cigarette smoke and avoiding eye contact with those of us in the line. I wanted to scream when I saw it, but my teeth were floating and I had no other option but to flush and pray. It worked and holy Hannah we were saved, but not from my wrath. I told Jeebs about my good fortune with the 2nd pot in 2 weeks being clogged and he said I should play the lottery. The pot lottery- the pottery. I guess it's just karma because to be fair I have clogged toilets from Texas to Montana. 

By the way it was this kid's birthday. He was super excited. I love you Cagey. 

No comments: