Saturday, July 26, 2014

This is July!

We got two new nephews!! Lincoln and Coleman were sealed to Tessa and Page in the Idaho Falls temple. It was the coolest thing to witness and our Heavenly Father loves us so much. 
We have only gotten in one hike this month. One! And it was too late to go all the way. It was still fun and awesome. 
We went fishin at the Jordan river- I rode my bike down there. Everybody that kept with it caught fish and I caught 4. I even baited my own hook for the first time. (Notice the glove) I still can't overcome the disgusting-ness that is taking a fish off the line, but I tried. (Again, notice the glove) Daddy came to my rescue and took them all off for me. I just can't stand when you grab onto them and they immediately jerk. Grosses. Me. Out. 
And in case you've forgotten, families are forever. 

2 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

Y'all got two new nephews, Daddy and I got two more grandsons (and they are darling!) and now Link and Tank are "linked" to an eternal family. It's so awesome. The temple ceremony was just special--so reverent and simple---like the Gospel. Page and Tessa have already done a good job with them and I'm sure they are thankful to have two sons.

Page said...

Yes it was awesome. Loved talking to the brother that sealed us. He made me think of James earl jones, white version.