Thursday, August 7, 2014

How I shop...now

Now that I have an abundance of children and am iPhone I can leave Jeebs at home and just send pics of items for him to approve or disapprove. So this is what I end up with on my phone...(I apologize in advance to the parentals for all the selfies because I know their just hear to see the grand chillens)
This is the moment I buttoned and zipped a size 0 on my booty. Granted it was at the Tommy Hilfiger outlet and I'm pretty sure their stuff runs big, but I'll take it. (The cut of these jeans were no good) 
I really likes this sweater, but that other stuff in the background ewwww.
The reason for the shopping trip was a good hair day I couldn't let go to waste. You know what I'm talking about. 
Mookie ended up being the only one who got anything. She was such a patient shopper she deserved an outfit. 

No comments: