Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Noooooo!!

Say it ain't so!!! I'm not ready for school to start at all. But start it did. We tried not to waste any of it.
Tessa's baking lesson. She doesn't really need them, but we had fun making a cake and some biscuits all from scratch. Down with baking mixes!!
We hit up bridal veil falls and Ezra was in heaven splashing around in his water shoes. 
One of the most perfect cucumbers I grew. It was delicious. 
After winning a $100 gift card to Mickey D's randomly we ended up here after out Provo river trail bike ride. It. Was. Nasty.
Mookie was also in heaven splashing at the bottom of the falls. She even managed to fall on her back in the water and get saved by a cute Hispanic man. 
My first pepper on the pepper plant. It was delicious even though it's supposed to turn yellow. I couldn't wait any longer. 
Taylor and I have become fishing fanatics. We sneak away any chance we get. We haven't caught much, but I'm getting really good at re-rigging lines. Actually Taylor is the new fish whisperer, she almost always catches something. 
This is just proof that summer can't be over yet because my squash plant is finally producing some dang squash!! I will live in denial a little longer. 

No comments: