Monday, March 26, 2012

Big sister

Tates always tries to help me with the mooks even when she should be doing her school work. Today as I tried to make bread and peanut butter balls, do school, finish laundry, and keep Ezra from screaming at the top of his lungs Mooks decided she needed a front row seat on my hip to be satisfied. Anything less would result in her man cry. Yes my little girl has a man cry, the more you ignore it the more manly it gets, eventually intensifying to a roar. I got her to sleep and she slept a total of 20 min... Taylor ran to get her and immediately made her a playpen out of my laundry basket. She wasn't real excited about it as you can tell, but I had to snap a picture of it before I got her out.

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

Maybe when you have your fifth baby, you'll actually buy a playpen! Or not.