Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Updated: Lipstick shape

Apparently the shape of your lipstick tells a lot about you. I don't wear lipstick very often but every time I do I think about this. Yesterday I put on my one go to pink lipstick and had to snap a picture. Then I found my other go to lipstick I wore a lot in high school. I shaped them both the same- flat across. This apparently means I'm to the point, have high morals, very dependable, quick minded, love challenges and careful about appearances. I don't know how accurate that is but it's all in the lipstick folks.
And these are a couple of my sister's old lipsticks. Yes, we keep makeup a long time. These are more her colors- browns and peaches. She looked best in those colors because she was the golden girl...in every way. (except when she used to pop my toes at night because I wouldn't let her go  to sleep) This shape means she was easy going, a peacemaker, even tempered, steady, likeable and generous. I don't know about the easy going, but everything else seems about right...miss my sister!

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

I left a comment on this entry days ago. I don't know why it didn't show up. I'm trying again.

I shape my lipstick like Yang. I will never get over how bad/guilty I felt when we picked Yang up from her mission in Kentucky and she told us she needed makeup---today! She had been trying to stretch out her makeup supplies until we got there and that very morning had used the last of her foundation, blush, mascara, lipstick (she was digging it out of the tube and applying it once a day with a lipstick brush), shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, etc. I'll never forget how bad I felt. I had been happily buying little things for my grandbabies that they didn't need, etc., and there were my missionary son and daughter GOING WITHOUT. Page, for a time, had only a couple pairs of black socks and was washing them out every night by hand so he would have clean socks. He didn't want to ask us to send socks. Yang didn't want to ask for money. I have the BEST children in the world. Too bad they have such a crappy mother. I have no idea why Heavenly Father saw fit to bless me with such stellar children. I absolutely did nothing to deserve them. Yang always seemed like the one I learned from, instead of her learning from me. She WAS the golden girl. You got it right, gee! Her gorgeous, unusual green eyes were commented on by almost everyone who met her. They were a light shade of green with golden flecks around the pupil. Gayle Price always described Yang as "leonine". Very appropos (sp.?) when one thinks of the "bus" incident!!! All you people out there who never had the opportunity to know Yang......POOR you!!!!