Saturday, April 13, 2013

WHA WHAT!!

I am bending over to kiss Jillian's feet today. I would also like to knock her in the face, but mostly just kiss her feet because all the pain and agony is worth it when you get on the scale and hit 136!! A pound away from my goal. I have not been this low in...a while. And, I did it without having daily panic attacks about food. I ate and I melted my face off 5 times a week with Jillian's workouts. They suck, but for the first time in my life I have arm and back muscles which is pretty awesome. Also, having babies messes yo' body up- before at 135 I felt super skinny, now I still feel like I have a belly that needs to go! (and I don't think that 1 lb is going to completely get rid of it) Oh well...today I am celebrating!!! I want to buy new clothes, but I want a new house more sooooo I'll just shop and try on just to scratch the itch.

that dang belly.


After an hour of hardcore jillian.

No comments: