Saturday, April 20, 2013

Yes I'm bragging


I ran into Express at the mall today because last week I didn't get a chance to try on clothes at all. I grabbed a size 6 jeans and hurried to try them on before my kids threw a coup up on me. They were loose! SOOO I had Jeebs grab a 4 and guess what- yeah those...those jeans in those pics down there. They are a size 4. While I have weighed this much before, I have never had a size 4 jean on my bum zipped up and fitting. I don't really like the way that style looked on me, but guess what?? They're a size 4 so who cares?





This is a size small top (which I had to get because I loved it and it was a size small- hollah!) with the jeans- did I mention they were size 4's? This moment right here was worth every face melting workout and every "is that all I get to eat of that?" moment. I wanted to cry and jump up and down and scream at the same time. We went to 5 Guys for lunch and I got a hamburger. It was delicious, but really not worth it. Even though I will be staying in my calorie allowance for the day, I know it's going to be rough when I workout later today.

Recap: size 4 jeans- WORTH IT! 5 Guys to celebrate- NOT worth it.