Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I love this scarf! In June!

This is what I wore yesterday, June 17th. But, I was still cold. It was 43 degrees and raining all day. The mountains are covered in snow. It is weird and a little annoying. The rain, we needed it badly, but the cold, not so much. I did enjoy wearing my scarf though. It's polka dots in case you can't tell. I'm really writing that for myself, but I will probably have the scarf for years and years and years to come so I don't know why.
Jeebs had 2 interviews yesterday and this is what he wore to the 2nd one. This was his Ben Stein look, minus the hat. He was also ecstatic to have his picture taken.
Mookie takes about 20 of these random pictures every morning with my phone while she waits for me to get my lazy bum out of bed. Somehow after she's awake though sleep doesn't seem quite as fulfilling...
And last, but not least, well it is pretty pathetic...my Garden Dot. My parents have a garden spot so I have a dot. That's all I can manage right now. It's so happy after a full day of rain. I just need some chicken poo to put on it or some other organic (poo) fertilizer.
This is summer so far. That and dentist appointments. I have an appointment to get 5 fillings done tomorrow. 5! It's like being a kid again. If only I got a barbie afterwards, or anything for that matter.

No comments: