Sunday, June 1, 2014

SInging and Dancing in the...

Bedroom
Living room
Competing with AJ
and sleeping on the floor.
and again.
This little bit is crazy. She loves to sing and dance. It is hilarious to me. I could watch her  do her "ballet" all day. She is by far the loudest singer in sacrament meeting and Sunday night she and AJ had to see who would win the loudness award. Mooks apparently likes to sleep on the floor too. Two mornings in a row I've found her like this. 

On an unrelated note...school is out!!! Holy Manoli I am excited. I am so sick of making the drive to school, getting up, dealing with homework and yada yada. We will now commence with living again. First on the list though is to bankrupt us and go to the dentist. I have cavities and hopefully they're just cavities. My kids need braces and hopefully we can put that off a little while longer.

No comments: