Saturday, June 6, 2009

Is Latisse right for you?

Has anybody seen the commercial with Brooke Shields for Latisse? It's a prescription medicine that you put on your eyelids near your eyelashes. It's supposed to grow thicker, longer, darker eyelashes. At the end of the commercial Brooke Shields says "Ask your doctor if Latisse is right for you." Okay- are you really going to go to your doctor because your eyelashes suck? I mean, my eyelashes suuuuuuuuuuuck. They are short- thin and board straight. But, I really do not see myself ever going to my doctor and saying "Hey- look at my crappy eyelashes, do you think Latisse could be right for me?" I mean really. I'm just sayin'. Don't people have big enough problems without bothering their doctor about their knappy eyelashes? okay- that is all.

3 comments:

Angelica said...

LOL... It is so true!! Who has the time and money to go through the hassle of a doctors appointment?? I use a cosmetic called Revitalash and it has worked miracles on my once pathetic lashes. Plus, I didn't experience some of the scary side effects that Latisse offers. lol

Alexandra said...

Angelica, I love your comment! Who does have the time and money to see a Doctor for short eyelashes? I will buy the Revitalash you mention. I know someone who uses it and has such amazing lashes. I'm also going to purchase the new mascara they launched. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for your comments.

Jennifer said...

i saw Brooke Shields on Entertainment Tonight talking about it. and also i heard of the side effects of Latisse, that's why i'm using Revitalash instead. haven't experienced any irritation whatsoever. i love how my lashes are fuller and longer!