Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My screaming child...

Turns out he really likes to smile- in between screaming, that is. He smiles really big at us all the time now. Then, he'll fall apart and start screaming. I think he may be bipolar. He's growing so fast. He looks like a 3 month old baby-it's kind of ridiculous. Jeebs has a theory that he likes hot wind and he may be right. I took him out on the back patio to watch the kids jump in the water and he fell asleep sitting there. I put him in his bouncy chair out there and he slept for 30 min outside. I got on my suit and played with the kids on the trampoline. It is pretty dang fun with the sprinkler underneath and all the balls. I didn't appreciate the balls all clustering around me wherever I went- reminding me of the large indention I was making as I moved around :) Ezra is full to te gills so I guess I beter do something besides sit on my large rump- and I'm out.

3 comments:

DyessFam said...

Yeah, he does look as big as Ailey Grace. She's long but slender. She definitely is on a different scale than her brothers. They were both big boys and continue to be in their own ways. Its interesting watching her develop.

Wendy said...

DID YOU GET YOUR POOL FINALLY??!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I would like to share with you an article I found on screaming children from Empowering Parents. It has a lot of helpful tips.