Friday, June 19, 2009

Normal?

I actually made dinner last night- from scratch, not something frozen :) I made these super tasty calzones and I even made the dough myself. I stuffed them with ricotta, mozzarella and baby spinach. They were so good, I was proud of myself. I was, of course, the only one who really enjoyed them (nobody else likes ricotta cheese). Anyway, I just felt almost like my normal self. Now if I could break the sick attachment I have to my bp cuff and stop having panic attacks about having a stroke- we'd be good. I have been off bp meds for a week today and my bp has stabilized to a little higher than it used to be, but still in a normal range. I just hope it'll keep dropping and get back to what it was before all of this- blagh.

I thought Ezra was turning a corner yesterday- we actually had a little more time without screaming and he took a longer nap. But, today we woke up and he screamed and fussed the whole time I ate breakfast. He's been laying on the floor for about 20 min and he's fussing again. He eats until he can't hold anything in anymore. AGGh. Okay- he was calm yesterday and here's the picture to prove it- he chilled in his bouncey chair while I made dinner last night.

3 comments:

DyessFam said...

He's so cute. He looks like a mix between Taylor and Cage.:) I don't know if you are ever going to be able to use the word normal again, BUT I think the term interesting is applicable! :):):) Hang in there, the craziness should lessen even though I'm convinced it never goes away....AAAAaaaaaahhhhhh!

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Okay, yum. Who doesn't like ricotta?

Page said...

You need reflexology for that crazy BP Nessa, wow. Im sure i could stabilize that without worthless drugs.