Saturday, October 3, 2009

Conference Weekend

I love General Conference weekend. We usually have a big bunch of food and eat and relax all weekend. Well, this weekend, I didn't do that much- trying to cut back and I am jut TIRED. But, I did make some super tasty rolls- which I ate too much of. Anyway- I thought I'd post some cute pics of my bug. I think he is teething because he's started sticking his tongue out all the time and chewing and drooling and fussing etc.

I couldn't decide which picture to use. He's just so dang cute and smiley. I love his little tongue
And this one...I finally got a daddy, baby sleeping picture. I have one with all my other children, but since EZ bug was so fussy when he was little- I was the only one that could calm him down or get him to sleep. Not anymore! Isn't it sweet? all together now AHHHHHHH

2 comments:

Erik said...

So cute! He has great smiles.

DyessFam said...

Aaaawwww! I love the daddy/baby sleeping pics. So sweet.