Saturday, October 17, 2009

How did this happen?

I can't believe my baby Tates is 7 years old. In just one short year she'll be baptized! It really feels like my life is flying by and my children are proof of that. Taylor can walk, ride a big girl bike without training wheels, throw a mean heater, write a complete sentence, read a book, add double digit numbers, and be one sweet big sister to two crazy little brothers. She was MY BABY just 7 years ago. She was my little 6 lb tiny little thing with long piano playing fingers and a bald head that I stuck hundreds of different bows on with ky jelly. She was my little fighter that got herself better after she was so sick and the doctors didn't know if she was going to have learning disabilities or be deaf, or have brain damage. She was my buddy for 2 and a half years before Cagey came. She is my only child that knew her Aunt Yang Yang- even if it was for only a short time. Here she is today in her Spiderman shirt- eating a Star Wars cake in the batting cages. She is definitely NOT a GIRLY GIRL!! :)


They had to wear helmets with facemasks- just like in sandlot!

EZ bug was not impressed. I just hope he was warm because it was cold!
Jeebs had to get in a few hits even though the helmet was a little small lol- there's a big crack in the back that you can't see :) of the helmet I mean hahaha
Tates was so excited about her Star Wars cake- I didn't do a great job on it. The frosting was weird and I didn't know what to do- How the heck do you do a Star Wars cake? I donno- they're getting too old and asking for things beyond my capabilities which is not hard to do :) maybe next year she'll want something a little easier :)
I love my TATES!

2 comments:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Happy Birthday Tates...even if you did give me and my big'ol hair the stank eye when I came in ;) I thought you were pretty great anyways!!

The Nicolaysens said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!