Friday, February 26, 2010

28 days


I have 28 days to lose 10 pounds. This is the sweetness that helped contribute to my 'problem'. He makes me so happy though. I can't imagine not having him around. Last night I slipped into the bathroom and in seconds here he comes pushes open the door and pops his little super grinning face inside. He had his tongue half out of his head and just laughing so much he could barely crawl. He loves to go in the bathroom. I think it must be a magical place to him because we always keep the door closed so he won't go fishing in the toilet. So, when he gets inside it makes him sooooooo happy! I love how he looks in this little sleeper that my mom got him for Christmas. I love watching him crawl- his little bum waggles back and forth- back and forth- and he is so fast. I just love having babies around- as tiring as it is. I hope upon hopes I get to have more kids!!! I am terrified of having another baby in North Cackalacky. I am so glad my husband works so hard so I can stay home and enjoy my kids- which I don't do enough of. Some days I think back to when I was in college and I could take a nap anytime I wanted to- or I could go exercise any time I wanted to. Then I think about how lonely it was. I had friends, but they were usually involved with their boyfriends or studying- which I didn't do much of either (hint, hint Red :) Now, I have a husband and all my babies to eat dinner with me, go to the grocery store with me, go on walks with me, and yes, wake me up at night. BUT-Ezra has finally started sleeping through the night just after one not so great night of Jeebs and me sleeping in the living room. I love how I get him out of his crib in the morning and he clamps on to nurse and holds on like he hasn't eaten anything in YEARS :) Then as soon as he's done having his morning 'big gulp' he immediately smiles his big grin and starts crawling all over our bed looking for something else to put his mouth on. Then after a few minutes or seconds he wants another morning snack and acts like he's starving to death. It's hilarious. I just love him- worth all the horribleness that was his birth.

3 comments:

J said...

And, you know the thing about all that studying... all it ever did was up my cortisol levels. Think I use any of that now??!! All I have left is the cortisol.

Wendy said...

What happens in 28 days?

alexandriasmomma said...

Wedding is what happens!!! It's miserable to have these feelings of I'm going to look so horrible, and nothing I do will make me look the way I want to look. MY hang-up is--My house is NEVER CLEAN ENOUGH, EVER. I am going to try to calm down and enjoy my friends being here. I have so many wonderful friends in my ward/stake family. Where are all the comments for your blog posts, Nessa? Your buds are letting you down, except for Wendy and J!!!