Friday, February 12, 2010

Projects


I made this cute little valentine garland really quickly last night because I just love a good Valentine project...and those little red poofs are my attempt at making tulle pom poms. They are not the right color red- but I just wanted to try them with tulle I had on hand.

I have also started making some flowers for me, Tates, and my mom (and whoever else wants one) to wear for my brother's wedding. Their colors are hot pink and black- so I am experimenting with the combination on these flowers. I've just made these three so far- whaddaya think?
I wish I could find some cooler black beads for the centers, but all I got is Walmart right now. And you know!!!! My house is a disaster area- but I can't stop making stuff! AND I have to give my talk on Sunday. Ya know the one I got out of a couple of weeks ago because of weather? Yeah- I have to speak this Sunday because Stake Conference was canceled because of weather!! How crazy is that? But as I type this it is snowing snowing snowing outside and I'm wondering if I'll get lucky twice :) Actually, I hope church is NOT canceled because I really need all the time I can get to teach all the songs the Primary kids are supposed to know. OH stress...some reason I cannot focus enough to write this talk. I have to do it tomorrow though... blagh

No comments: