Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm directionally challenged

Sooo when I decided to go to Stake Conference tonight Jeebs printed off the directions to the stake center for me. It's hard for me to even follow step by step directions, I know it's ridiculous. Luckily, Jeebs had signed up for 30 free minutes of On Star so I knew if I got lost I could get a hold of Jeebs. Amazingly, I made it without one wrong turn and I pulled in just in time to see my Jeebs standing outside hanging up his phone. My first thought was that he had seen us before he was able to call us. But, as I opened the door the first thing he said to me was, "has the car not been ringing?" It hadn't been ringing and he even tried to call again and make sure...I guess our minutes have expired. He told me he was trying to figure out a way to get a hold of on star to see if there had been a crash reported. When I finally got home I checked the home phone and there were about 9 missed calls from poor Jeebs. I'm giving the poor man more gray hairs every day. It is wonderful to be loved.

1 comment:

Page said...
This comment has been removed by the author.